ST Series Single-Phase A. C. Synchronous Generator ST Series single-phase a. C. Synchronous generators are mainly designed to serve as power generating unit for lighting purpose in villages, towns, and house-hold electric appliances or standby power. The construction of the generators are salient-pole rotating field, self excitation with third-harmanic. The generator interior is made of high quality magnetic and electrical materials, and easy maintenance. The characteristic of generators see as the followings:
1. The generators are made as per standard JB/T3320.2-2000. And in conformity to IEC34-1.
2. Insulation is class B or F, drip-proof type is IP21,
3. Tight in construction for casting frame; If our customers ask for steel constuction, we also can meet.
4. The generators are sinle-phases, 230V or 115V rated voltage( or 240V/120V on 60Hz), 50Hz or 60Hz.
5. Generally the generators are two-bearing comstuction, also can produce for single-bearing constuction; They can be coupled with engine s by leather belt, and can ratote in two different direction. The steady voltage regulation of generators are good in 5% speed variation, load from no-load to full-load on 50Hz or 60Hz, 230V or 115V.
The requirements for environment:
1. Altitude: Not exceed 1000m.
2. Cooling air temperature: 258~313K (-15C~40C).
3. Relative air humidity: Not exceed 90%.
|Model||Rated Power (kW )||Curr.(A) / Volt (V)||Poles||Power Factor (Cos Φ )|
|Series Conn.||Parallel Conn.|