35kw/44kVA Cummins Marine Type Diesel Generator for Ship Use
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||200 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram, Western Union|
- Model NO.: V40M
- Installation Method: Fixed
- Cooling Method: Water Cooling
- Speed: Speed
- Usage: Common Units
- Excitation Mode: AC Rotating Exciter
- Engine: Cummins
- Starting Battery: 24V Free Maintenance Type
- Breaker: MCCB Breaker
- Governor Type: Electronic Type
- Warranty: 1 Year or 1000 Hours, Earlier Time.
- Specification: CE, SONCAP, CIQ, ISO
- HS Code: 85021100
- Type: Micro-Computer Control Automatic Diesel Generator
- Stroke: Four Stroke
- Output Type: AC Three Phase
- Conditions of Use: Marine
- Landuse Type of Unit: Low Noise Automation Type
- Generator: Victory, Stamford, Leroy Somer
- Cooling System: Heat Exchanger, Sea Water Pump
- Voltage: AVR, 110V to 480V Are Available
- Control Module: Deepsea, Smartgen, Datacom, Comaq
- Frequency: 50Hz, or 60Hz
- Trademark: Victory Power Reliability
- Origin: China
Cummins marine auxiliary diesel generators are composed of 4BT, 6BT, 6CT, NT, KT marine engines produced by China Cummins Joint Venture Company, and Stamford or Marathon series brushless 3 phases generator. The gensets possess closed cooling water system and protection features for high water oil temperature, low oil pressure and over speed. The rotor of generator is designed of non-salient pole type and provided dampling windings and brushless excitation system.
Technical Specification for Cummins Marine Diesel Generator:
Diesel Generator Parameter:
Power Factor: 0.8(lagging)
Protection Standard: IP21-IP23
Model of Connection: 3 phase 4 lines
Insulation Grade: H
Frequency 50HZ, 1500RPM, Rating voltage 380V/220V, 400V/230V, 415V/240V
Frequency 60HZ, 1800RPM, Rating voltage 208V/120V, 220V/127V, 480V/277V
Diesel Generator Features:
1. High fuel efficiency: Fewer fuel consumption at leading level than other competitive products.
2. The turbocharger with waste gated design: Optimizes operation across the torque curve resulting in excellent low-end torque.
3. Excellent cold start performance: Optional assistant cold starter with improved 6.6KW starter and intake air heater.
4. Excellent performance and advantage: Adopt advanced design to achieve higher horsepower and lower weight.
5.Every spare parts suppliers are choosed extremely stricted, to control the quality well.
6.From engine to whole genset, we test every link of every product, and we also have test machinery and test center.
7.We have more than 20 engineers and technicians to provide reliable after sales service to all of our generator sets.
Victory Cummins series diesel gensets offered by Victory Power Generation are manufactured strictly accord to the ISO9001:2000 international quality management system. Our company has commanded the design of diesel gensets well with the overseas companies' great support and the years' experience. Besides the design of industry workshop, our company also has good experience with the design for the monitors in intellectualized building, including connection, remote device, engine room without on duty, soundproof design and installation. Up till now, there are thousands gensets with control monitor provided by Victory Power Generation, which proves the high preponderant situation of Victory Power Generation.
BEFORE SERVICE: According to the clients' requirement and actual situation, we will furnish the technology consultation and kinds of information.
AFTER SERVICE: Guarantee for one year or 1000 running hours (accord to whichever reach first) from arrival date of destination port. During the guarantee period, we will provide the free easy-damaged spare-parts for problems caused by our quality of production or raw material, except the damageable spare parts of diesel engine caused by customer's incorrect man-made operation. After expiration, our company provides cost spare-parts maintenance for gensets.
|Genset Model||Frequency (Hz)||Prime Power||Stanby Power||Current (A)||Voltage (V)||Engine Model||Engine Power(KW)||Rated Speed (rpm)||Cyl. Nos.|